This series high power density programmable DC electronic load provides three voltage ranges 200V/600V/1200V. Supports CV, CC, CR and CP these 4 basic operating modes, as well as CV+CC, CV+CR, CR+CC these 3 complex operating modes. Complete protection includes OCP, OPP, OTP, over voltage and reverse alarm. Supports list function. RS232, RS485 and USB is the standard communication interfaces. LAN&GPIB communication card is optional. This series DC load can be applied to battery discharge, DC charging station and power electronics and other electronics products.
● Flippable front panel and color touch screen allow convenient access and operation
● Provides four kinds of basic working mode such as CV/CC/CR/CP, and CV+CC/CV+CR/CR+CC complex operating modes
● Adjustable current slew rate, adjustable CV loop speed
● Ultra high precision voltage & current measurement
● 50kHz high-speed CC/CR dynamic mode
● 500kHz high-speed voltage and current sampling rate
● Timing & discharging measurement for batteries
● Short circuit test mode
● Auto mode function provides an easy way to do complicated test
● Full protection: OCP, OPP, OTP, over voltage and reverse alarm
● Front panel USB interface supports data import and export
● Using standard SCPI communication protocol
● Smart fan control with lower noise and better for environment
Flippable Front Panel and Color Touch Screen
This series programmable DC electronic load is equipped with flippable front panel for 4U, 7U, 10U and 13U height models. Together with a large color touch screen provides simple and fast operation for customer. Real-time update of display input data, status and graphical display makes it more intuitive.
Multiple Operating Mode
This series programmable DC electronic load provides four kinds of basic operating mode including CV (constant voltage), CC (constant current), CR (constant resistance), CP (constant power), to satisfy a wide range of test requirements.
Adjustable CV Loop Speed
This series electronic load supports CV loop response speed setting to FAST, NORMAL or SLOW to satisfy different test requirements. This function may avoid the inaccurate measurement or testing fail caused by the response speed mismatch between the load and the power supply, which is possible to improve test efficiency and reduce costs on the equipments, time and expenses.
This series electronic load can be switched quickly between different values in the same operating mode, including CC dynamic mode, CV dynamic mode, CR dynamic mode and CP dynamic mode, CC/CR high speed dynamic mode up to 50kHz. This function is suitable for transient test of power supply, test of battery protection characteristic and battery pulse charging etc. Dynamic mode test has continuous mode, pulse mode and toggle mode.
This mode allows automatically switches among CV, CR, CC and CP modes. It is suitable for lithium ion battery charger testing to get a complete V-I charging curve. This flexible auto mode also enormously improve test efficiency.
The list function allows user to create waveform files to automatically simulate various complicated loading conditions. The list mode has 10 files, by editing operating mode (including CC, CV, CR,CP, Short and ON/OFF), repeat times, total steps, setting value of each step and step time etc. This function can be applied to the testing of output characteristic and stability for power supply.