● Large touch color screen, possess complete functions and easy to operate
● AC+DC mixed or independent output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
● Capable of setting output slope/phase angle, 0~359.9°
● Output frequency 15~1000Hz, capable of setting output slope of voltage and frequency
● High output crest factor could satisfy surge tests requirements
● Multiple current measuring level selection. Increase measurement accuracy
● Standard USB data interface, support CSV file waveform import
● OCP/OVP/OPP/OTP/ Short circuit protection
● Built-in power meter, which is capable of measuring 15 electrical parameters per phase, including voltage, current, power, etc
● With reverse current protection to avoid current flowing backward
● Capable of setting voltage and current output restriction, support for constant current output mode
Graphical User Interface
The large color touch screen provides simple and fast operation for customers, real-time update of display output data and power status, and graphical display makes it more intuitive.
Settable ON/OFF Phase angle of Output Waveform
This series of AC power supply can set the ON phase and OFF phase of sinusoidal output waveform, suitable for the output test of switching power supply. Set the ON angle to 90 degrees for surge current testing, the power supply will show the measured value of surge current. Users can set when start to measure the surge current and the duration of the measurement.
Slew Rate Setting For Voltage and Frequency
This series AC power supply let users set the slew rate of voltage and frequency, in such application in order to reduce the inrush current during motor or compressor startup.
High Output Crest Factor
This series AC power supply deliver up to 5~6 times of peak current from its RMS current, so it is suitable for testing switching power supplies and motor with high inrush current issue
Power Sweep Function
This series AC power supply can test the efciency of switching power supply and capturing the voltage, current, power and frequency at the maximum power operating point, the measurements will be displayed at the end of the sweep.
Triac Dimmer Function
This series AC power supply built-in triac dimmer function, which is used to do dimming and speed regulating test for lamp or electric motor to ensure the products work well both in R&D and production testing.
Power Line Disturbance Simulation
This series AC power supply provides powerful function to simulate all kinds of power line disturbance conditions such as cycle dropout, transient spike, brown out and etc. This feature make this series AC power supply ideal for R&D labs, universities and certication labs.
Voltage Sags/Voltage Spikes
File Save and Recall Via The USB Interface
The user can save the screenshot via the USB interface in the front panel. The user can import a CSV le via the USB interface to generate waveform output.