It is a single 3-phase output programmable AC power supply which provides with high power density. With high speed DSP+CPLD control, high frequency PWM technology, active PFC design, It is able to provide not only stable DC/AC output power, but also 3-phase / 1-phase output. It is featured with high power density, high reliability and high precision, meanwhile it possesses operation interface of touch screen and keys manually. It is able to analog output normal or abnormal power input for electrical device to meet test requirements, which is applicable to electric, lighting, aviation sectors, etc. It could be applied to enterprise’s production test as well.
● Large touch color screen, possess complete functions and easy to operate
● AC+DC mixed or independent output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
● Capable of setting output slope/phase angle, 0~359.9°
● Output frequency 15~1000Hz, capable of setting output slope of voltage and frequency
● High output crest factor could satisfy surge tests requirements
● Multiple current measuring level selection. Increase measurement accuracy
● Standard USB data interface, support CSV file waveform import
● OCP/OVP/OPP/OTP/ Short circuit protection
● Built-in power meter, which is capable of measuring 15 electrical parameters per phase, including voltage, current, power, etc
● With reverse current protection to avoid current flowing backward
● Capable of setting voltage and current output restriction, support for constant current output mode
Adjustable Phase Angle/Slope
Adjustable Phase Angle/Slope is applicable to verification test of ON/OFF inrush current testing. This function is applicable to start inductive or capacitive load with large capacity to avoid high current when instantaneously start the device.
Built-in IEC Standard Test
Built-in IEC standard test could be recalled directly.