● Large color touch screen with intuitive interface, easy to operate
● Features AC, DC, AC+DC output modes, AC+DC output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
● Turn on, turn off phase angle control, 0-359.9°
● Output frequency: 15-1200Hz, programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
● High output current crest factor which is ideal for inrush current testing
● Built-in power meter function, can real-time measure 15 electrical parameters such as RMS voltage, current, power, apparent power and etc.
This series AC source can measure up to 40 orders of the voltage or current harmonics. Support LIST/PULSE/STEP modes to simulate all
kinds of power line disturbance conditions
● Triac Dimmer function for dimming/governor simulation function
● Sweep function for efciency testing and shows voltage and frequency value at max power
● Multiple current range to make current measurement more accurate
● Front panel USB interface supports CSV format to import waveform
● OCP/OVP/OPP/OTP/reverse current protection/short circuit protection
● Programmable voltage and current limit, support CC mode
● Support up to 2 units in series, 4 units in parallel
● Support three phase power output, can simulate three phase unbalanced output
● Support external analog input control and TTL electrical level output
● Two versions to meet the cost performance and different applications
Graphical User Interface
The large color touch screen provides simple and fast operation for customers, real-time update of display output data and power status, and graphical display makes it more intuitive.
Settable ON/OFF Phase angle of Output Waveform
This series of AC power supply can set the ON phase and OFF phase of sinusoidal output waveform, suitable for the output test of switching power supply. Set the ON angle to 90 degrees for surge current testing, the power supply will show the measured value of surge current. Users can set when start to measure the surge current and the duration of the measurement.
Slew Rate Setting For Voltage and Frequency
This series AC power supply let users set the slew rate of voltage and frequency, in such application in order to reduce the inrush current during motor or compressor startup.
High Output Crest Factor
This series AC power supply deliver up to 5~6 times of peak current from its RMS current, so it is suitable for testing switching power supplies and motor with high inrush current issue
Power Sweep Function
This series AC power supply can test the efciency of switching power supply and capturing the voltage, current, power and frequency at the maximum power operating point, the measurements will be displayed at the end of the sweep.
Triac Dimmer Function
This series AC power supply built-in triac dimmer function, which is used to do dimming and speed regulating test for lamp or electric motor to ensure the products work well both in R&D and production testing.
Power Line Disturbance Simulation
This series AC power supply provides powerful function to simulate all kinds of power line disturbance conditions such as cycle dropout, transient spike, brown out and etc. This feature make this series AC power supply ideal for R&D labs, universities and certication labs.
Voltage Sags/Voltage Spikes
The test mode compares measurement values against a user dened set of measurement limits and shows a PASS or FAIL result in one or more measurement are out of range. The user can set when start of the measurement and duration of the test.
File Save and Recall Via The USB Interface
The user can save the screenshot via the USB interface in the front panel. The user can import a CSV le via the USB interface to generate waveform output.
This series AC power source can be used in parallel or series to provide more power, the maximum current up to 184A and the voltage up to 600V. In 3-phase mode, the Master unit is always phase A, Slave 1 is always phase B and Slave 2 is always phase C. The phase difference between phase A and B is always 120°and between phase A and C is always 240°. The output voltage of phase B and C will be set to the same setting as that for phase A (Master) if the Voltage Mode is set to COM. Or if the Voltage Mode is set to Multi, phase B and C output voltage can be set individually to simulate 3-phase unbalance system. The output of 3-Phase system can be connected for three-phase, four wire (Delta conguration) loads or for three-phase, ve wire (Wye conguration) according to the application requirement.
External Control Function
By selecting Analog I/O card to achieve below function:
In Amplier mode, the power source acts as a power amplier, taking a low-level analog signal and amplifying it by a xed amount of gain.
<Professional Version Power Supply Function>
Programmable Output Impedance Function
The low output impedance and low voltage harmonics of this series power supply make it ideal for IEC61000-3-2 standard testing.
A current feedback control circuit makes the output voltage changed with load. This feature is suitable for IEC61000-3-3 Flicker tests.
The user can set the resistance and inductance value according to the test requirement.
Harmonic/inter-harmonic Generation Simulation and Measurement Function
Support creating waveforms made up of a series of harmonics frequencies, amplitudes and phase shifts, up to 40 orders harmonics of 50Hz or 60Hz. The harmonics measurement function measures total harmonic distortion (THD), DC voltage and current and fundamental voltage and current for output settings of 50Hz or 60Hz.The measurement of 2~40 orders can be displayed in absolute values or in percent of the fundamental, the harmonics measurement will be displayed with a graphical representation.